SentinelOne Managed Services
Are you an SMB company – and are you concerned about your IT-security?
We have developed a service concept that helps you increase security of your infrastructure. You will get maximum protection against security breaches. Our solution will save both time, resources and still keep your costs at a reasonable level.
In our Managed Service concept, we use technologies from SentinelOne, which is new on the Danish market, and represented by CapMon as MSSP (Managed Security Service Provider).
SentinelOne is certified as a full-fledged antivirus replacement for Windows, OS X and L, and is recommended by, among others, PCI, MITRE ATT&CK, Gartner and NSS Labs.
Automated processes with SentinelOne
SentinelOne prevents all kinds of attacks – both known and unknown – automatically – at machine speed – without human interaction.
Automated processes ensure quarantine of infected files, rapid escalation of incidents for subsequent analysis and recovery of infected PCs.
A Managed Service agreement will give you:
- A second to none antivirus program for all your IT-units
- Awareness training of your staff
- Investigation of suspicious mails
- Support 08:30 – 16:00 with the possibility of 24/7 service and escalation to 3rd level support
- Monitoring incl. proactive assistance:
- Identify whether signatures are good or bad
- Malicious detection
- Suspicious detection
- 3rd party forensics analysis
- Analysis of quarantined files in a sandbox environment
- Automatic recovery of infected unit (pc, server etc.)
Contact us at email@example.com if you need more information or want to download our technical whitepaper, describing how we can help you match your specific requirements